Elĩţέ Găмέrś™
March 28, 2024, 07:10:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Elite Gamers Community have fun and contribute to the community and be Rewarded.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

My application to become mod of the Conquer section-Accepted

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My application to become mod of the Conquer section-Accepted  (Read 122 times)
+SouL+
New Comer

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2007, 04:44:38 pm »

Name:Paul

Age( doesent matter only maturerty does ): 16
Contry: England

Past Expereinces:I've had 3 years of playing Conquer online so i know almost everything there is to know. I also know all the best private servers and keep upto date
on things that are happening with them

MSN: pauldicken-crispe_27@hotmail.co.uk (feel free to add me just say you gt this from elite gamers so i know)

Why should you be Mod: I feel that i can help people at all different stages of conquer online or even on private servers. I know all the basics to help new players and most of the stuff that older players need to know. I like to help people, and in both the guilds im in on co and qo, i am the helper on the forums and in the guild. I help all the new players in the guild get adapted and help them with any queries they have about the game.

Have you helped people?: Yes as stated above i am the designated helper in both guilds that i am in on both co and qo. I also help new plays on HybridCO and COWSv4. I have also helped many people on epvp with thier questions about co.

If it isnt possible i can become forum mod of the whole forum because i know alot about most games and if i dont i usualy ask a friend or search and then answer
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 08:32:33 pm by Unidentical » Report Spam   Logged

Qonquer
Evil_Mingz

Hybrid
+SouL+

COWSv3(incase u played that and know me from there)
I was FuriousLegend

COWSv4
FuriousLegend

Need help? PM me

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Knightraider
Administrator
New Comer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 05:06:59 pm »

Name:Paul

Age( doesent matter only maturerty does ): 16
Contry: England

Past Expereinces:I've had 3 years of playing Conquer online so i know almost everything there is to know. I also know all the best private servers and keep upto date
on things that are happening with them

MSN: pauldicken-crispe_27@hotmail.co.uk (feel free to add me just say you gt this from elite gamers so i know)

Why should you be Mod: I feel that i can help people at all different stages of conquer online or even on private servers. I know all the basics to help new players and most of the stuff that older players need to know. I like to help people, and in both the guilds im in on co and qo, i am the helper on the forums and in the guild. I help all the new players in the guild get adapted and help them with any queries they have about the game.

Have you helped people?: Yes as stated above i am the designated helper in both guilds that i am in on both co and qo. I also help new plays on HybridCO and COWSv4. I have also helped many people on epvp with thier questions about co.

If it isnt possible i can become forum mod of the whole forum because i know alot about most games and if i dont i usualy ask a friend or search and then answer

I know you and you seem to be very active on the forums and thats what I like so I definetly Accept your application..Even though I am Head administrator I would also like to see if Unidentical likes your application so its not ACCEPTED as of yet until Uni decides if he puts in a yes or no..Best of luck =P
Report Spam   Logged

Unidentical
Administrator
Known Member

I have the cape! I am an admin, dont double post!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 08:32:16 pm »

Good work welcome to the staff

-Accepted

#Uni
Report Spam   Logged

Knightraider
Administrator
New Comer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 11:54:17 pm »

And I completely agree age does not matter..Its the experience and the maturity Im 15 and Unidentical is like i forget but hes younger than 15
Report Spam   Logged

Unidentical
Administrator
Known Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 01:08:55 am »

Yes i am infact younge than 15.. I would like to welcome you to the staff so Welcome! You have been added to the staff list in. Thanks

#Uni
Report Spam   Logged

+SouL+
New Comer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 03:38:28 am »

Thank you for the welcome. Age does not matter but it does help in most cases. I go to college so i have to be mature of i wont pass my course.
Report Spam   Logged

Qonquer
Evil_Mingz

Hybrid
+SouL+

COWSv3(incase u played that and know me from there)
I was FuriousLegend

COWSv4
FuriousLegend

Need help? PM me
Unidentical
Administrator
Known Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 04:25:22 am »

Ok enuf posting done

#Locked
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum