Elĩţέ Găмέrś
July 29, 2021, 06:15:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Elite Gamers Community have fun and contribute to the community and be Rewarded.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Hunt

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hunt  (Read 41 times)
Unidentical
Administrator
Known Member

I have the cape! I am an admin, dont double post!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 02, 2007, 08:33:02 pm »

Once there was a warrior called Hated-Matt, as he was a younge brave adventurer he was in the hunt for the Life-less person who killed farther. As he was living in the far west of BirdIsland he heard the hawks outside as he was thinking of what to do next he heard a dreadful screem outside and he ran to the door and quickly opend the door handle he saw a Nija flying in the air he quickly looked down to notice his mum was gone at that point he knew the Nija he tooken her. As his faced yelled with rage he remembered the smerk on the Nija's faces at that moment he had a flash back of the death of his dad, Matt yelled with terror and pulled out his Super +9 God blade giving to him by his farther he ran up the city gate and started to jump really high trying to catch the nija suddenly a giant flow of Fastblade came down under his feet the air filled with smoke, he quickly looked down and saw a person standing there hidden under a giant hat as Matt flew down gently he stood on the ground shocked and confused after his mother ggone and this stranger. The stranger lifted of his hat to revel a level 130 trojan the stranger Luaghed and said " So hows it? " as matt was amazed at this question it was so dumb that he just walked away, the stranger threw a rock and said " Oi get back here" as matt looked back he said " Who are you! " the stranger replied " My name is Kinght-Raider " at that moment he didint belive it was him Knight-Raider the legend of the best guild, Matt yelled " I dont belive you! " so as Knight-Raider replyed " That nija murded my Dad im out hunting for him " as Matt shouted " ..... Mmmmine to " as Kinght luaghed and said " Come here i got something for you " as matt Walked slowly towards Knight, Knight pulled out a level 129 BurningBlade and held it firmly in front of him and siad " Here youll be needing this in our adventure " Matt said " Uh....... Can i really have this blade and what adverture? " Knight just said " the hunt for the nija" as matt took the blade from Knights hands and put it on he felt strenght run through his hole body and said " Ok this is odd but im hunting for him my self! i must get revenge for my farther and monther! " As knight said your loss he just walked away then both of them walked back to back. As soon as they reached about a Meter Matt yelled at Knight " Look out! " as Knight looked behind his shoulder he saw a Person from his most hated guild ~^.A.W.O.L.^~ he quickly pulled out his BuriedBlade and blocked the persons attack, with a big clang the AWOL's member's blade broke in 2 matt was shocked to see this! as he was looking in amazment Knight quickly put on his club and raged the AWOL member all the way beside Matt onto the wall as the dead body was dripping with blood Knight said " Another AWOL member.." As soon as that matt knew this was his moment to shine and train with Knight so Matt asked loudly " Wait stop maby we can work this adverture thing out!" and matt ran to Knight he said " so you came trough finally" as matt replyed " Yeah! " and then they both walked off into the mist to begin there Adventure

Part 2 will be out later

( May have phew spelling mistakes )

Please post ideas for part 2.

If you want to be in next one please post would be good to have a phew new friends/enemys along the way.

#Unidentical

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum